Tuesday, February 28, 2006

What was the real deal on The Wild One?


Rock Hudson Speaks on the Wild One issue:

Excerpt- "The Wild One was an insider gag script. It was supposed to portray the ultimate top. We were all surprised and more than a little amused when it was picked up as a movie. None of the gay actors would touch the role though many were asked, Jim Neighbors being first. We were all concerned that the truth about the script would get out and your career would go up in smoke.

Jim's always been the real Wild One for my money. Even in our geriatric years I can always find Jim's tool. I wake him with a bj now and again and he always does that "gooooollllly, shazam, shazam" from Gomer Pyle. I can't see the re-runs without showing wood; you know? Brando on the other hand... well I'd need a spelunking kit to find his dick. Jim still even wakes me on occasion by fucking me awake. One time I woke to being blind-folded, shackled, and ball-gagged while having my ass plowed by Jim. He even whispered "sowwww" in my ear. Now that's the real Wild One, fella!"

-Rock Hudson in a candid interview with The Advocate
that The Studios prevented from ever being published.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home